Friday 2 January 2015

Yet Another Beginning !!!

A new year, a new beginning , a new chapter - it's that time of the year when emotions run high and mind races at an extra pace trying to churn out new-year resolutions, declarations and promises.
I too am no different though my resolve gets tossed out the window the very same day! :f
But this year I vow to be different ( just like the last so many years :P :P )
And to abstain from yielding to my weak diligence , I decided to post my new year resolutions here so that someone would nudge or whack me when I go astray! ;)
So my avid readers [which have reduced to maybe two or three :( ] and my dutiful friends who never miss an opportunity to jab me (what better gift could I  have offered you ) and my dearest family who have no other choice , I entrust you all with this mammoth task of keeping me on track. And let me warn you its not gonna be easy! ;)

Brace up to read my humble list:

Eat healthy and Stay fit -
Though I'm pretty within the admissable weight limits, I tend to add flabs to all the wrong areas and seem to run out of steam very easily. Skipping breakfast would be a strict no-no this year.

 Shop Less, Save More -
I have high-budget plans lined up for this year and I need to save every penny and dime to make them happen, so the beautiful dresses and trendy shoes please do not tempt.
God alone knows how I'm gonna survive this! :f Pray my employer decides to give me a hike or I just hit a jackpot! 

 Dress up, Show up and Meet Up - 
Over the past two years I have missed a zillion ocassions of meeting up friends and family. Hopefully this year would be different and I get to keep my date!

Plan A Vacation & Make It Happen- 
I have an endless list of destinations in my travel bucket  and hopefully this year I get to cross atleast one of the list.

Cookup some New Recipes - 
My culinary skills are extremely limited and I'm sure my guests are bored of the usual palate. Time to adorn the apron and dish out a new fare. :e

 Get Creative, Learn A New Skill - 
 I have no idea what I want to pursue, but I definitely want to hone a new skill. Any suggestions ???

 Read More And Blog Even More - 
I have an impending list of books that I need to finish and the zeal with which I started this blog doesnt seem to fuel my drive to toss out new posts. This year, I pledge to change this.

And most important, adhere to my resolutions earnestly.
Now that I have recorded my list they look even more unattainable. God help me. Sigh!

Anyway I'm all set for 2015. Are you? :mj

Oh and before I buzz off, here's wishing all of you a very Happy New Year :party :party :party
Let's all strive hard to make it better than last year and shape our world into a more happy and safe place to live in.
Amen! :angel

8 comments :

  1. Hey nice read :).Wishing you too a happy and prosperous year ahead .
    Skip eat healthy and Shop Less ,Rest I think you should follow through.

    P.S:I like the fact there are so many smiley's used :P

    Luv Jesni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the smileys... ;)
      The smileys are developed by this guy http://blog.eternalthinker.co/2009/04/smileys-for-your-blog.html
      Awesome job by him!
      And you are supposed to encourage me on my resolutions not break my resolve :P

      Delete
  2. Shop less !! - I guess you are being too hard on yourself :D A very happy new year to you too Rino and keep blogging !! :)
    - shraddha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know thats the hardest one , maybe I'll cheat a little ;)

      Delete
  3. D most difficult vl b d shopping part!!!!!!
    ;-)
    N yes I vl definitely luv 2 read mo of ur blogs. . Hv a great yr ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... Seems every gal is horrified by the shopping part... ;)

      Delete
  4. Hey Rino...alwayz loved reading ur posts...
    try learning a musical instrument...how abt guitar ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if i have the flair for strumming a guitar... ;)
      Thanks for the suggestion! :)

      Delete